Complete INS Medical Exam
INS MEDICAL EXAM: Now you can have the fastest, most efficient, reliable INS medical exams in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. As part of your application process for obtaining entry and/or residency to the United States, a required medical examination is necessary. We can complete your INS exam in as little as one week for the affordable price of $245. (lab fees not included) We ensure that all the required INS forms are completed and ready for INS submission. We guarantee your paperwork will be filled out correctly. If we do make a mistake, we will correct any issues with the completed INS exam paperwork free of charge.
At the Heart and Health Center you can count on quality, affordable care and convenient appointments. Your peace of mind is just as important as your good health. That is why we make sure you get state of the art care that is affordable for you. Call The Heart and Health Center for your appointment today.
- Only $245 – Affordable and no one is ever turned away.
- In most cases you can call to make a same day appointment.
- Entire Exam can be completed in as little as one week
- Paper work filled out correctly or we will redo it FREE.
- Second Visit included in price.
- Proven success; we have 15+ years helping people just like you.
The best part is that you can complete the process in as little as one week!
What you get for the affordable fee of $245
- Medical examination by an INS doctor that covers all required checks for approval.
- Physical examination including a thorough medical exam for you as required by the INS.
- Review of Medical History and vaccination records.
- If required a chest X-ray will be ordered.
- Lab order request will be made for all required blood tests. (lab fees not included)
- PPD skin test will be performed to check for tuberculosis (TB) infection.
- A follow up visit to review skin tests is included and will be scheduled for you.
- Paper work (INS Form I-693 and supplemental forms) will be filled out correctly and placed in a sealed envelope ready for you to submit.
- Call, come in and we do the rest. It is that easy!
Preparing for the Medical Examination
In preparation for the medical examination, you should gather the following:
- Vaccine History: Please bring your vaccination immunization records
- X-Ray: Please bring record of any prior chest x-rays if available.
- Medical History: Please bring copies of your medical history records if available.
- Identification: Please Bring your passport, identity card, photo I.D., laissez-passer or travel document.
- Required Forms: There is no need to print or bring INS Form I-693 or any other forms.
We handle everything for you!
Daniel E. Andrews III, M.D., F.A.C.C.
Dr. Andrews is a designated Civil Surgeon for the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Simply put, that means he is a highly trained specialist to help adult patients like you get healthy and stay well.
Dr. Andrews strongly believes that a healthy diet and regular exercise are the two best ways to stay healthy. That is why he is a leader in the Napa Valley in promoting good health.
Under Dr. Andrews’ expert guidance, you’ll take an active role in your own health program by educating yourself and making important changes in your lifestyle.
- Diplomate: Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in both Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellow: The American College of Cardiology.
- Founder: The Heart and Health Center & the Napa Valley School of Massage.
- Cofounder: The California Chapter of the American College of Cardiology.
- Medical Staff: The Queen of the Valley Medical Center.
This is why you should make an appointment at the Heart and Health Center. We use the latest techniques, equipment and medication to diagnose and improve your health.
- (Napa Valley doctor) Daniel E. Andrews III, M.D., F.A.C.C. is double board certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has more that 30 years experience helping patients with a variety of cardiac and medical problems.
- He was a co-founder of California’s Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and served as the meeting chairman for the first two years of that organization’s existence.
- He is a leader in health and wellness in the Napa Valley. He started the first Cardiac Rehabilitation and Senior Stretch and Tone Program in the Napa Valley.
- Dr. Andrews is a senior staff member at the Queen of the Valley Medical Center and served on the committee to develop the Regional Heart Center.
Expect the following during your examination:
See the doctor
Your INS exam starts here.
The doctor will do a thorough medical exam for you as required by the INS.
Review your vaccinations
The doctor will ensure that you have all the required vaccinations.
Lab order request
The doctor will create a lab order request for you. (lab fees not included)
Order Chest X-ray
The doctor will order a chest X-ray if needed.
PPD Skin test (TB)
A TB test will be administered (if needed) to check for tuberculosis.
Follow up visit
A clinic staff member will see you in again in 48 to 72 hours to check the results of your TB test.
Completed & sealed
Your completed INS paperwork will be issued to you in a sealed envelope ready to submit.
ALL FOR ONLY $245